I have so many goals in life but there are some that I want to experience before I’m thirty.
- Travel to Thailand – I have always wanted to experience the true beauty of this country. It has some of the most relaxing scenery and I would just love to walk through it all.
- Have something published in print – As a wannabe author this is a big want for me. It sounds odd but I would like some validation that what I write is good enough for the rest of the world.
- Read 100 set-out books – I will be doing a list of books that I want to read but I think that there are definitely books that I need to experience before I reach the big 3-0
- Do my WWII tour around Europe – Starting in Russia and making my way back to the UK.
- Catch up with my TBR – I really want my TBR list to be slightly smaller and for me to be keeping up with my new purchase, I doubt that this will be done in my lifetime but its a nice goal to have.
I love this idea, so here is mine. I have so many more goals in life but I tried to keep these blog-related and a little less obvious. Tell me what some of yours are below!