- You will never have time for anything – You will find yourself sucked into another world with whole new goals and lifestyles that there just won’t have time for anything else.
- You’re friends will up and leave you – You will get so involved with the fictional characters that real people will always fall short.
- Any money that you have will be gone – Book buying is an obsession and one that once you start you will never get over.
- Falling in love will become harder – How can you ever expect to fall in love with someone so ordinary?
- You’re life will become a mess – When you compare your life to all the others you are reading about it becomes obvious that your life is nothing to shout about and you’ll sink into a great big pit of depression…
Don’t worry guys! Reading is the best thing and if anything it keeps me out of the great big pit of depression!